Terms of Service
Terms of Service
CIRR.COM (henceforth referred to as CIRR) has developed the following Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy. This was designed to protect the interests of CIRR and of our customers. Violation of any one or more of these policies can result in suspension and/or termination of any services provided by the CIRR. Additionally, the CIRR reserves the right to assess and collect for the appropriate rate plan utilized by subscriber for usage in the previous month. This policy can be changed at any time without notice.
- CIRR is required by law to report any criminal activity that we become aware of. Any account with such activity is subject to suspension and/or termination.
- CIRR cannot and does not monitor ALL activity on our network. In order to continue the quality of operations we currently provide to our customers, we will monitor appropriate pieces of our network including but not limited to, traffic, bandwidth, email, files, or any other item related to the legality, performance, and security of our network.
- CIRR prohibits any and all activity that appears to be a search for unauthorized access to our systems, or any other system accessible through our network.
- CIRR prohibits any unsolicited actions including, but not limited to, mail bombing, "spamming", unsolicited e-mailing, or any other action deemed as unwanted or solicitation s across any medium including but not limited to email, newsgroups, the World Wide Web, chat boards, and file transfer protocol.
- CIRR prohibits advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send e-mail spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
- CIRR prohibits any actions considered outside the acceptable norms of behavior on the Internet. Examples would include forging moderation approval of postings on USENET newsgroups; sending unsolicited bulk/commercial email (spamming); posting off topic messages in USENET newsgroups; using anonymous FTP sites for storage of any files without permission; etc.
- CIRR will not release any information about any of its customers without appropriate written legal documents, i.e., a court order.
Web Site Policies:
- CIRR monitors web site traffic to provide quality service to our customers.
- Adult material on any CIRR hosted site is strictly prohibited.
- CIRR does perform regularly scheduled backups on the web servers. These backups are to enable prompt recovery in the event of a system failure. Individual Web site backup is the responsibility of the customer.
- Web site contents will be removed immediately upon cancellation of service.
- CIRR reserves the right to suspend any web site with unusual usage that effects the performance of our network when not previously made known to CIRR.
- User ID's and passwords are intended for use solely by the customer. The customer is responsible for any activity that occurs using their User ID and password.
- CIRR is not responsible for any product purchased from merchants hosted by CIRR. Merchants are responsible for their products and delivery.
- All abuse complaints should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Verified violations of CIRR policies will result in immediate termination of service. No refund for partial service will be provided.
- All billing questions should be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the phone number listed on your statement.
- A $35.00 service fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Accounts with a declined bank account are subject to immediate suspension and or permanent termination.
- Statements are issued on the first of the month. Payments are due on the 15th of the month.
- Late Fees:
- Standard payment terms (net-15): A late fee of 0.1% per calendar day will be charged on balances not paid within 15 days of the due date.
- Extended payment terms (longer than net-15): A late fee of 0.1% per calendar day will be charged on balances not paid by the due date.
|Copyright 2001,2008,2011 CIRR.COM||Contact Us||
|$Id: aup.html,v 1.15 2011/04/13 05:33:45 cirr Stable cirr $||Terms of Service||Privacy Information|